Virtual Robust Routines Training (2 Sessions)
November 17 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on November 19, 2020 at 12:30 pm
Attendees will participate in two 2.5 hour Zoom sessions on 11/17 & 11/19, be able to the instructors to ask questions, and have access to a Google classroom with all training materials and additional resources.
This two-session virtual training is designed to:
- Review evidence-based teaching practices that can be applied to any Literacy Routine
- Prioritize the order of instructional routines designed to maximize student performance at the sound, decoding, sight word reading, text, comprehension, and encoding levels
- Learn techniques for corrective and affirmative feedback for maximum participation and motivation
- Design and deliver intensified activities for skill deficit areas
- Discuss the importance consistency in Literacy Routines within a Multi-Tiered System of support
Please Note: The online registration form is for credit card processing. If you’d prefer to pay with a purchase order, please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required registration information (names, emails, job titles, and schools of each attendee).